The Google Display Network Media Advertising is a large network of partner resources on which you can place blocks of contextual advertising. They are great for finding your target audience (potential customers). You can place adaptive and banner ads on them. Google banner advertising differs from search advertising in that it appears everywhere except the search network.
What is media advertising?
TYPES OF ADS IN DS
- Text ads (displayed in contextual ad units without images);
- Banner ads (image ads with or without animation);
- Adaptive ads (universal ads – show text, image, and native ads);
- Video ads (video advertising on Youtube).
1. Banner Media Advertising on YouTube:
- Ad type: Re-marketing
- Displayed to users who visited the site and were interested in your products
- Banner Media Advertising example:
2. Banner advertising, site: – advertising
- Targeting: Topics “New buildings in the regions”, those who were interested
- Type: Re-marketing
AdWords settings include:
- UTM tag settings
- Geo targeting (display region)
- Quick links
- Bids for mobile devices
- Excluded placements
- Phone numbers
- Budgets for the day
- Time to show
- Rotation and frequency of impressions
- Interest-targeted ad groups
- Breakdown of queries by ad groups
- Writing texts
- Development of BANNERS
- Defining impression strategy
GUARANTEED BONUS !
DISCOUNT! ☝ FACEBOOK + GOOGLE ADWORDS CONTACT SILAHUB.COM