The question of how to speed up your site indexing interests all webmasters and site owners. No one wants to wait too long before their website starts to appear on the first page of search results. Indexing your site properly is another technical effort that can prepare you for that position.
REASONS FOR POOR SITE INDEXING
The following are some reasons your site may be poorly indexed
- young age of the site (indexing takes time);
- technical errors;
- bad site structure.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR PAGE IS INDEXED?
You can check the indexing of specific pages through Google. Simply enter in a Google search the operator site: followed by the URL of the page you-re checking for.
For Example – site: https://silahub.com/home
If the page is not in the index, then using the following methods you can fix it and index your pages..
METHODS OF ACCELERATING SITE INDEXING
- Competent internal optimization:
- competent configuration of robots.txt – check whether there are instructions in this file that prohibit indexing certain pages;
- sitemap.xml settings – this file should contain ALL the pages you want to index. It can also specify the priority of indexing each page. It is very good when the site map is generated automatically after each added page.
- page load speed – if the site loads quickly, then search engines will not receive timely responses to queries and will pass by.
- technical errors in the page code – the response code of the working pages must be 200. Be sure to monitor the validity of the site and the absence of errors in the Html-code.
- External indexation acceleration:
- add URLs for accelerated indexing in Google – Add Urls or by entering the following construct in the search bar: index my site
- Then add the URL of the page to the field and click “Submit”.
- submit a link to forcibly browse pages in the Google Search Console – Scan / View as Googlebot. Add URL and gain Scan / Receive and Display. Then click “Submit for indexing”:
- competently organize the internal relinking of the site;
- increase the number of signals from social networks (post posts with links to the site);
- post guest posts with links to trust sites;
- update content regularly (frequent content updates will be a reason for frequent visits to the search bot);
- run a lot of instant traffic on a poorly indexed page (contextual advertising, e-mail, etc.);
- add a link from the main page of the site to a page that is not indexed;
- increase the number of links to the site (LinkBuilding).
So, now you know the most effective ways to speed up the indexing of your site, which will have a positive effect on promotion and help to take the top positions in search results. These methods have repeatedly helped us when working with projects that have problems.
Share your own methods and by leaving a comment below.