A landing page is a site with only one page whose main purpose is the sale of a particular product or service. The structure of such a site is information about the product or service and buttons with calls to action.
Promoting a landing Page requires more effort than promoting a regular online store.
HOW DOES GOOGLE FEEL ABOUT LANDING PAGE?
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION LANDING PAGE
High-quality promotion of a one-page site provides:
- Creating the right promotion strategy.
- Internal optimization (selection of relevant keywords, writing unique texts with them, writing meta-tags, eliminating technical errors).
- Adding multiple static pages.
- Quality content (selling texts with calls to action, blogging, videos, photos, infographics, instructions, etc.)
- Increasing the speed of loading pages (video, graphics, text on one page affects the speed of loading the site, so visitors, without waiting for loading, often leave such a resource).
- Development of UX / UI design (clear and convenient design delays visitors to the site for a long time).
- Work with comments and feedback.
- Writing separate content plans for each social network.
- Creating and customizing contextual advertising.
Contextual advertising for Landing Page
Since a one-page site sells only one product or service, it will not be difficult to determine the target audience (potential buyers).
Contextual advertising will help to promote Landing Page faster. Using the collected keywords, you can create and run an advertising campaign, and then analyze the results. At the end of the advertising campaign, you can determine which keywords are performing better.
ALSO READ: Benefits of Contextual Advertising To SEO
Native advertising for Landing Page
Native advertising is a type of advertising in which the target audience is unobtrusively introduced to the brand or goods or services. In essence, this is a useful article with a reference to a product or service, or brand.
Cooperation with opinion leaders will also be a big plus, which will raise the prestige and allow to attract maximum attention.
Landing Page promotion on social networks
Landing Page promotion is not limited to search engine optimization. Social networking is also a great marketing tool.
To begin with, choose exactly those social networks where there are your potential buyers. You need to know not only your CA, but also the audience of each social network. example:
- Instagram is used for beautiful photos, so it is better to advertise an inexpensive product that has a good appearance;
- LinkedIn is used by specialists in various fields who want to read new information and make useful acquaintances.
Choose several social networks, because social media marketing services are not cheap.
Landing Page promotion in Google my Business and Google Maps
Register your business with Google my Business and Google Maps. Specify your field of activity, website, address, work schedule, add logo and photos, reviews and your company will be displayed on Google maps and on general, local and low-frequency queries.
Creating one-page sites is appropriate for small projects, where the design should play a key role, and the main traffic – referral and social networks. It is challenging to promote landing pages and in many subjects, it can never reach the TOP. This article describes how, despite all the difficulties, to achieve a good result.
With Silahub web studio you can order a Landing Page with promotion. We have extensive experience in creating and promoting websites. We will develop the correct landing and write sales texts that will encourage visitors to make a purchase. After a thorough study of your business, we will develop an individual strategy for site promotion. Contact us!