WEB STUDIO -Choosing a website developer is an important step on which the success of the project as a whole will depend. But before looking for an answer to the question “Where to order a turnkey site?”, You need to think for yourself:
- Idea and design of the site;
- Elements and functionality.
It is also important to decide on the budget and type of resource. After all, it will depend on what level the future project will have and who will develop it: a freelancer, a web studio, or an internet marketing agency. For example, a freelancer can handle the development of a one-page website or a small information resource, but it is better to trust web studios to create commercial projects.
In this article, we have tried to objectively evaluate all the pros and cons of each of the parties to the choice.
FREELANCE SITE DEVELOPMENT: ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
By contacting a freelancer you will receive the following benefits :
- Low prices;
- Direct communication with the performer;
- Not standardized work schedule.
Disadvantages of ordering a site from a freelancer:
- High risk of encountering an amateur;
- It is difficult to find a specialist who knows everything and does not make mistakes;
- After freelancers have to finish a lot, which requires additional financial and time investments;
- A freelancer may not meet the deadlines;
- It is not clear how to pay for work;
- Inability to control the development process;
- The pattern of decisions.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT BY A WEB STUDIO: ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
Among the advantages :
- Guarantee of professionalism and quality of works;
- Individual approach;
- Terms and cost of performance of works are registered in the contract;
- Technically developed site;
- Original design;
- Full range of services;
- The staff of specialists – each type of work is done by a certain specialist;
- Creating a profitable resource.
Of the disadvantages can be identified only one – higher prices, which, however, pays off with the high quality of the final product. You will get a reliable resource that will meet all your wishes and requirements of search engines.
All of the above are only relevant for a professional web studio. To find one – analyze the portfolio and reviews on the Internet!
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING A WEB STUDIO?
Explore the portfolio and reviews of the web studio.
- Web studio location
If you want to talk to the developers in person, choose a studio in your city.
- Complexity of services
In order not to look for specialists who will support, promote, set up advertising – choose studios that provide a full cycle of work.
- Cost of services
Remember, a good website can’t be cheap! In order not to pay twice – do not spare money to develop a quality resource!
The success of the site and your company as a whole will depend on the experience and professionalism of the developer. Therefore, when planning to order a website, think carefully, and do not skip out, so as not to look for specialists in the future who will finalize the project. Either way, even the worst web studio is better than a freelancer.
Make the right choice – contact the professional team of Silahub Web studio!